NOW 15 CHILD KIT
The Exploring Circuits kit introduces students to the world of circuits and electronics. Students explore circuits using three different concepts to gain a firm understanding of electronics.
• Suitable for ages 7 and up from year 3 to year 10
• A minimum of 10 activities/lessons
• Within each of these there are multiple activities and projects
• The kit comes in 2 options for 15 or 30 kids
• All materials are doubled for the 30 child kit
• Entry level kit
Here’s some neat project ideas!
Projects covered are bristle robots, doodlebots, racing bots, paper circuits including cards, masks and origami and basic e-textile projects such as light up masks, wrist bands, clothing and bookmarks. However, students are not limited to these projects and can use the materials to make their own projects.